This is a place to describe your Return and Refund Policy to buyers.
Rental and Deposit Refund policy
- Adams Hall is rented as an open venue. The space is available on the date contracted and during the hours agreed too upon renting the space.
- Upon renting a $300.00 cleaning deposit is due to hold the space on a specific date and is only refundable after the event and upon inspection confirming the space has no damage, all decorations and trash have been removed, any tables and chairs stowed, and the floor broom swept.
- The entire rental is due 30 days prior to the date. Cancellation after 30 days is non-refundable
- Any alcohol is prohibited without proper licenses and insurances
- The center is a non-smoking and non-vaping venue
- No technical support is available for use of the audio/video equipment. In the event it is to be used, renter is encourage to hire professional help to ensure no damage is done to the equipment.
- The cleaning deposit is non refundable in the event is cancelled; however, it is 100% refundable after inspection of the space has been completed. The deposit will be mailed to the address provided within 30 days of event date.